Choose Euroklimat R290 chillers for an efficient solution in the food industry
Euroklimat is proud to present this EKO.E-B/SL/VFD 642 S, with R290 natural refrigerant, used in a cheese production site in Denmark. This plant is characterized by a total surface of over 9000 m2 between offices and dairy, in which an innovative production concept is used, together with high technology and high levels of hygiene.
The unit mounts 2 semi-hermetic reciprocating AtEx compressors inverter-driven, finned pack heat exchanger, 3 EC fans, brazed plates evaporator and soundproofing sandwich panels. The nominal cooling capacity is 110 kW with an outdoor temperature of 30 Â°C and inlet/outlet temperatures user side of 7 Â°C / 2 Â°C.
The user fluid is a mixture of water and propylene glycol, perfectly suitable for the food industry. This chiller is directly connected to a pumping station and then to a buffer tank of 2000 liters in order to maintain constant both the fluid flow rate and temperatures. The tank is in turn plugged into the secondary circuit to serve the users in a precise and constant way.
Euroklimat chillers and the production of anti-COVID 19 vaccines
Last week, a great news arrived: our important customer near Monza has signed the first agreement to produce 10 million doses of the Sputnik V vaccine in Italy by 2021.
The pharmaceutical plant uses a total of 5 Euroklimat high-efficiency air-cooled chillers with Super Low Noise sound emissions and double electric pump: 3 EKS HE A PS/SL/AS/EC/OO 180-6-2 and 2 EKS HE A PS/SL/AS/EC/OO 110-4-2, units designed to reach lowest energy consumption and highest efficiency.
These chillers are characterized by scroll compressors with R410A refrigerant, Shell & Tube evaporators, microchannel condensers and EC silenced fans with bionic blades.
Each EKS HE A PS/SL/AS/EC/OO 180-6-2 has a cooling capacity of 510 kW and each EKS HE A PS/SL/AS/EC/OO 110-4-2 has a cooling capacity of 315 kW (with an outdoor temperature of 35 Â°C and with evaporator water temperature IN/OUT = 12/7 Â°C).
The 5 units are managed by a cascade system in order to produce the right quantity of chilled water in function of the required cooling load imposed by the pharmaceutical industrial process. The master unit communicates with the slave units via an Ethernet network in ModBus protocol.
HERA: the perfect solution for comfort applications
Euroklimat is proud to present an important installation of two HERA IP/LN/AS 160-2-2 with hydronic kit for a famous industrial company near Bologna.
These two R290 natural low noise reversible heat pumps are used for heating and cooling offices and production areas.
Each unit is equipped with:
- inverter driven compressors, that allows to significantly increase the efficiency of the unit at partial loads and to reduce electrical power consumption;
- high efficiency EC fans electronically commutated, useful to reduce energy power consumption;
- an advanced control system with the most advanced technology available based on a proprietary optimized software specifically designed;
- security devices as a conveyed safety valve, gas detector, AtEx extractor fan and many others;
- integrated hydronic kit composed of centrifugal water pump, carbon steel tank and closed expansion vessel;
- painted galvanized sheet panels, insulated with polyurethane foam sheets, polyester based, anthracite color, self-extinguishing non dripping to ensure a good reduction of noise.